Saturday, July 28, 2012

Introduction!

Hi there, For those who don't know me or may have just stumbled across this somehow, my name is CiCi Dawn and I am a YouTube Vlogger and hopefully soon I will be revamping my fashion blog, www.cicidawn.com. I have two channels, one where I make beauty videos under the name, "thatssociciyo" (yes, just like That's So Raven) and then regular day to day vlogs under a channel called, "livingwithcici." One of the main things with this blog that you will have to keep in mind is that I hate English and grammar with a passion and it is not meant nor just plain going to be grammatically correct in any single way. So if you're one of those people who will get annoyed because I didn't use a comma here, or used a run on sentence there, don't even bother reading, there will be tons of that here. :) Now a little about this, I have been really inspired by two of my friends who both have their own blogs and write about their lives. Sounds a little conceited I know, but I am the type of person who LOVES to read other people's stories. This is for people just like that. I am actually going to use this as my "VENT" vlog and then anyone who wants to read it is more than welcome to come along for the ride of my life! I can't wait to start blogging! Tonight is the night! I will have a separate post though for what I am going to talk about because I have organizational issues. Hahah, I know I am weird! XOXO, CiCi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment